Ballroom Dance Private lessons are the best way for you to receive the individual attention to help you sharpen your dance skills and increase the rate at which you master dance. Private dance lessons will give you the most value for your time invested and may be taken individually or with a partner. So what are the major benefits of private lessons?
- Have a hectic schedule? Private lessons are tailored around your schedule.
- Individual attention ensures the most rapid and thorough absorption of the material YOU want to master.
- You will be able to learn at your own pace. Let’s face it, everyone learns at different rates. Some people can just watch something once and get it (don’t you hate that?). We are all different. So in a private lesson we will tailor the pace and methodology to how you learn and your personal goals.
- No partner needed, or if you to have one no worries in a private setting you don’t have to rotate partners like in a group class.
- You are much less likely to develop bad dance habits. In a group class the instructor just does not have enough eyes to watch every student at all times and thus bad dance habits can develop under the radar. But private dance lessons under the watchful eye of your dance instructor, who will be able to quickly identify and correct any errors before they develop into dreaded bad habits and less than ideal form.
- Private lessons are just that: private. If you are shy and uncomfortable with your dance skills, well private lessons are for you. No one to watch you while you’re learning. No worries—we remember what it was like getting started, and are on your team and will help you every step of the way!
- Private dance lessons are quite simply the fastest and by far the most effective way for you to learn how to dance.
- Enroll here.